Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Whew! Here's an Offer You Can't Refuse.

Greetings fellow marketers!

I've been neglecting this blog recently due to the fact that I've been working on my new marketing program - "How to Win The Marketing Game: Six Strategic Fundamentals to Take Your Business From Existing to Marketing Champion"

I must say that writing can be very exhausting and frustrating. I respect anyone who pens any significant amount of copy or content for people to read.

Writing allows me to share my passion for marketing with others. Marketing is a big mystery to a large majority of people who start a business. My goal is to help educate as many people as possible on the need to market their business.

So for a limited time, until July 25th to be exact, I'm offering a free coaching session to entrepreneurs who want to learn how to market their business better. This will be a phone session where you call me and we will discuss the marketing challenges you currently face.

I'm doing this so I can get a better understanding of what you are facing in your business. This will help me develop my next marketing product and to serve your needs better.

You can request your coaching session by clicking this link: Free Coaching Session.

I hope you decide to take advantage of this one-time offer!

To all your marketing victories,

Coach Ron

No comments: